Top 5 things you can do to make sure your clients brand stands out at their event:
- Make sure you are clear about the brand identity, including fonts, colours and what the brand stands for.
- Try to incorporate the brands products into your set up in a creative way. For example, for Jameson we used empty Jameson bottles as table card holders
- If the budget is available, build furniture or create items that provide a full brand experience.
- Remember, you are trying to create impact, put yourself in the guest shoes to understand the experience you are providing and whether it matches the clients expectations.
- Let your imagination run wild first, then create according to reality.